How to Reset Total Defense My Account Password?
- Open any internet browser & go to totaldefense.com/myaccount
- Hit on “forgot my password” option at login page
- you will be redirected to a page to re-enter email address
- After typing your email address, select “Get New Password”
- You will receive confirmation page instructing you to check your email for instructions on how to reset your password. Click on link in the email to choose new password.
Total Defense Full Activation & Installation Steps
From invoice, click “To download your security software, visit your personalized Software Download Page.” link.
The resulting page will have your Serial Number. Please write this serial number down.
Click “Activate your Total Defense Premium Security Suite” button at bottom of this page. This will transfer you to Total Defense “Welcome to Your Premium Subscription” page. First time users must activate their subscription prior to installing software & should click “activate” key.
The “activation” key will transfer you to Total Defense Activation/Registration form. This form will request following information:
- Confirm Email
- Confirm Password
- First Name
- Last Name
- State / Province
- Zip Code
- Credit Card Type
- Expiration Date
- Security Code
- Product Activation Code
Click “Activate” key to submit registration and be allowed to download software to install.
The security service is good for one year subscription. A credit card is required to safeguard your subscription remains active & there is no lapse in protection. After 12 months you will be automatically charged for continuous annual protection.
You may cancel anytime during your subscription & your credit card will not be charged for next year. All you have to do is log into your account & opt out.
You can also contact Total Defense technical support at 1-509-203-4930